OWNER AND DIRECTOR OF BRIGHT BUSINESS
Pauline has over 35 years’ experience in small business ownership and management and 12 years’ experience as a Business Coach, Mentor and Trainer.
COACHING SMALL BUSINESSES
Working closely with hundreds of business owners around Australia, Pauline has helped them grow beyond their expectations.
The core of her coaching success is in education and implementation of:
- sound financial management
- marketing and sales for attraction and retention of ideal clients
- leadership, team development and personal development
- structuring the business for smooth running
TRAINING AND FACILITATION
Pauline also works with bigger organisations; as a trainer, facilitator and workshop presenter for Bunnings, Mitre 10, Mirvac, Spotlight, Waikiki Private Hospital, Peel Chamber of Commerce, Shire of Murray Shire, Shire of Serpentine-Jarrahdale, Women In Business WA, Business Women Australia, Peel CCI’s Professional Women’s Network, Peel CCI’s Business Education and Training Series Framework (BETSF) Project, Plan B Insurance, the Association of Financial Advisers and several national franchises.
Pauline has a natural enthusiastic style of presenting. She gets great reviews like this:
“Pauline was a very good presenter who was able to engage with us and involve us in the subject matter. Pauline had the ability to draw answers out of everyone very easily.”
Pauline has been a regular presenter on radio, Key Note speaker for the City of Mandurah Mayor Paddi Creevey’s Women in Government Conference, and Women in Business WA sponsored by Suncorp Bank. She is a regular speaker and presenter at Peel CCI events and Business Women Australia events.
Pauline speaks about:
- Understanding your true genius – what you bring to the game of business
- Engaging your workforce – bringing out their genius through Team Dynamics
- Polishing Performance with Public Speaking
- Communication skills for projects; responsibility, delegation and leadership
- Time management and productivity to get the most effective work done
- Strategic thinking and short and long term planning for teams and team leaders
Her business clients win Telstra Business awards, Asia Pacific Business Excellence awards, Franchise Council awards, Regional and Local Business Excellence awards; Best Business awards, Business of the Year, Business Person of the Year, Best Innovation, and Leadership awards… a long list.
Pauline’s own awards include Top 10 Global Rookie Coach, Global Top 100 Coach for several years in her franchise, Alcoa Business Excellence Awards Best Franchise, Alcoa Business Excellence Awards Enterprising Women Business Owner.
MEMBERSHIPS AND CONTRIBUTION
As a strong commitment to her business community, Pauline has held Leadership positions in the Professional Women’s Network for the Peel Chamber of Commerce, BNI and ReaLogic.
Pauline is a past and current executive board member of the Peel Chamber of Commerce and a Diamond Member and Mandurah Success Circle Leader for Business Women Australia.
HOW COACHING WORKS
- give you your Mojo back…
- show you where your power is…
- find the hidden money you’re missing out on
- help you get control of the millions of moving parts in your business and give you your life back!
- and it will put an expert on your side who 100% believes in you (this is the best bit, according to Pauline’s clients)
Go here //paulinebright.com/book-an-appointment-with-pauline/ set up a 15 minute conversation to find out if or how Pauline can help you. No cost, no strings.
Or email email@example.com if you are unable to find a suitable session time.