Hi and welcome…
I do things a little differently around here, and I get GREAT results.
Having run eleven businesses myself, I know the difficulties you face as a business owner and operator.
I know all about the time and hard work you put in day in, day out.
I know you need customers – a steady stream of them – not problem customers that sap your time and energy but wonderful ideal customers who appreciate what you do for them and never quibble about the price.
I know all about the difficulties of managing staff – keeping them on the same page as you and making sure they care for your business at least half as much as you do.
I know all about the juggling the finances to make sure the business keeps it’s head above water (let alone be profitable)
And I know all about the contrast between the vision you have and the reality of running the business.
Being in business isn’t easy but I’m here to tell you that it doesn’t have to be ‘hard’ either.
In fact it can be fun. And profitable. And rewarding.
I help owners of six and seven figure businesses put more profit and more fun into their business and work.
I teach them how to grow the business while reducing the stress of running it.
My proven framework has helped hundreds of business owners just like you and I’d love for you to be my next success story.
Whether you work with me as part of my group program, or on a one-on-one basis, we’ll follow the same structured approach that gets results time after time.
…we have to be sure we’re a good fit for each other: we need to be clear on the results you want and confident that you will follow through and do the work necessary.
I get great results for my clients because I dig deep and get to know them very well. I expect great things from them as they strive to reach their potential.
If we were to work together you would be
- The business owner in a small business ready to grow
- Ambitious and prepared to work hard*
- Looking for long term success – there are no “wave a magic wand quick fixes” although my systems will get you on track pretty quickly.
- Prepared to think differently and do things differently
- Ready to have a LOT MORE FUN in your business
- Able to have a laugh and not take yourself too seriously as you learn a new way of doing business. (a sense of humour is a pre-requisite – business is hard enough – having FUN will get you better results)
* Because quite frankly, if I’m more interested in the outcome than you are then the boot is on the wrong foot. You need to REALLY want to succeed.
So if you’re ready to step things up in your business, the best way to find out which (if any) program is right for you is if we jump on a call for ten minutes and have a quick chat. We’ll soon know if we, and my programs, are a fit and can work out next steps from there. And if it turns out my programs aren’t a fit, I’ll be able to point you in the right direction. Email me and we can work out a time that suits.